Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun weekend
Great having everyone home!
Spent most of the 108 degree weekend at the pool
It really felt like a oven outside...
I loved having nowhere to be
just home with the family
and enjoyed family time and the pool with all the family

Bo and Baylen ate lunch together all last week
I love how their legs are all wrapped around eachother...
and I love Baylens boo boo's

 See Baylen watching the program at camp...he just sat there the whole time....so cute
 Sam's best friend from Camp....Natalie...Love Bo in the back ground
He had just akeed sam...hey where is my hug?
 This is baylens big hug...right after the awesome one I got....He was so happy to see Pepper!
 This is what Sam wanted for her first meal at home...a big bowl of mac'n cheese...
 Baylen offically outgrew these shoes...I love loved these
Off to Hudson they go...and even if this baby is a girl
she may be wearing them...
Loved them
So hard to pack up the outgrown clothes.... 
sniff sniff

No comments:

Post a Comment