Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pictures


 "Whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech.
 He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it."
1 Peter 3:10-11

We had a wonderful day
I found in my devotion today that often we do not repent
we are far from perfect
yet instead of saying I am sorry for not being perfect and I will try harder tomorrow
we just throw our hands up and keep on that same road
I will try to repent more
admit when I am wrong
try to do my best everyday watching the miracles all around me
and not letting the little things get to me
but knowing
I will
I will let the little things get me
and I will forget to repent
I will gripe
and put people down and get inpatient and grumpy and rude
but I will repent
which means I will turn my back on that
and try not to do it again
I was reminded of this today
when I looked at stories of others that have hard battles that they are fighting
and then I look at the battles that I fight
they seem so minor
we all have our storms
we all have our happy days
we just need to know that no matter the season
we have to focus each day on the true miracles
and know that they happen everyday
but we must repent
truly try to strive to be better
to truly make God happy


Went to dinner tonight with about 52
Baylen left our table to find Pop Pop
he did
and crawled up into his lap to steel some bread
He always puts his hands in his mouth when he feels shy or up to something



Here is our view from our room...and no that is not my beer
The kids love to swim at this time of night
Reminds me of swimming at that time when I was there age in St. Simons
Baylen really got into the beach today...
he loved to get on his belly and feel the waves
Sam sets up her dog and Bo sets up his coke bear to watch us from the room as we are at the pool and beach
Here is a picture of all the younger kids in the clan.
From left to right...
Rebecca, Aaron, Bo, Samantha, Phoebe
all belonging to Brian and Kevin which stems from Joel
Then Joseph and Jackson
belonging to Frank, who belongs to Lynn
then our sweet Baylne
The Maddox and Stone
belonging  to Deanne
who beongs to Dave
There is an older crew...but they are all in theire teens and way to cool for this picture

 
If you only knew how hard this pictures were to get

My sweet babies....
And my hubby of almost thirteen years.....

No comments:

Post a Comment