Saturday, July 7, 2012

Myrtle Beach we finally found you

First day at Myrtle Beach
took over six hours
but we made it
and honestly
the kids were PERFECT
they were better then I was!
Got here
went straight to the pool and then grocery store
and here is Sam and Bo
dining on the porch with their cousins....
I remember doing this with my cousins at St Simons
So neat to watch them enjoy what I remember doing as a child
Weird to be the parent now....



 Baylen enjoying his after dinner brownie with a side of passy.....yes that is a brownie dot on his nose
 After dinner beach walk...Baylen followed Bo's every move

 Samantha looking for shells

 Baylen getting into it too

 Bo throws sand...so I will too...says Baylen in his head

 This is Bo a few minutes after I told him not to get wet...if he did not want a bath...
oh well

Ended the night with some night swimming
and now a movie up in the loft....
Thank you God for my beautiful blessings....

 "Put your hope in the Lord. Travel steadily along his path.
He will honor you by giving you the land."
Psalm 37:34

No comments:

Post a Comment