Thursday, July 5, 2012

Quiet

It is 8:03 on a Thursday morning
day after the fourth of July
all the kids are sleeping
really
for real
I actually layed in bed this am
and was tired of laying there
that has not happend since highschool I think
It is so quiet
i know any minute it will not be
but I thought for the moment
I could gather me thoughts
I will post soon the pictures from the parade
they were so neat
Samantha came in first, even though it was not a race
she was racing to come inside to get her dress on
she had it perfectly planned to make a quick change into her festive girly attire
She was her usual self all day yesterday sweet as can be
yet making sure everyone else was in line
by worrying about every little thing everyone else was thinking and doing
Sometimes I want to tell that girl to relax
breathe
but it is like I am staring into a mirror
She reminds me often
of how we both need not to be
so involved all the time
need to turn that off button off or atleast to cruise
and just enjoy and not be so strung out
On the other hand
my other child
may not need a on or off button for his mind like we do
but rather just one in general
I am pretty use to Bo and his Bo actions
But when he is in public
not everyone is
He just has an on and off button
the think is
his off button is just when he is sleeping
which he usually is in about two seconds after he lays down at night
Bo has the opposite problem that Sam and I have
instead of thinking too much
he does not think
at all
any
never
He just does
Instead of getting mad
I just learn from him
Thinking how nice it would be
to just do what came to mind
and not really think about it
We really ultimatly would benifit from just balancing eachother out
Sam could use a little of him
and he could use a little of her
I feel so bad for him sometimes
when he does something not so good
and then realizes it afterwards
he has that look on his face of
man, that was not smart
I love the fact that he is ALWAYS
jumping, climbing, yelling, crawling, imaginary fighting or making some kind of noise
He is a pretty creative being
in a whole different way of his sister
And then I think of Baylen
who is just too smart for his own good
who struggles right now to get all of what he wants to say
out
I can't imagine being two
wanting to own the world
and tell everyone everything
yet can't find the words to say it
I love his faces and his hugs
I love how he wants to take everything out of his bed in the morning
and just cuddle
I love his love for his brother and sister
Pepper and Bo Bo as he calls them
I love the love the all have for eachother
and I feel like the one in my tummy
is just wanting to bust out to join them
I feel like he or she will be the exclamation mark
to a very amazing sentance
The three of them all have such a different personality
that all together make my life so complete
I feel complete
Now
as I type this not a one of them has stirred
Piper is even laying in front of me
and looks just like walker
how could this be
all you know what is about to break loose
oh
here is Bo
he looks pretty pouty
and here the day starts.....


No comments:

Post a Comment