Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tired

I have not blogged the past three nights
because honestly
I have been too tired
I want to
and it is all I can to check some emails
I feel a bit overwhelmed by tasks that honestly I put on myself
I have fun doing them
but I find that I want to
see
know
and
do
everything
When a magazine comes in
I think of all the ones I do not see and wonder what I am missing
I wonder what great facts I miss when I don't catch an episode of The Doctors or Dr Oz
When I read a daily devotion I wonder what devotions out there that I miss
and I could have gotten so much out of them
Oh and Pintrest
that has ruined me for life
why do the pins have to be never ending
Like I say
I am swimming in amazing ideas and fun projects
there is just not enough time in the day to make all the recipies
do all the projects
workouts
devotions
yada yada yada
So
What happend is I just did none of it for three days
I am always wanting to add to
rearrange
redo
I know that is healthy
but sometimes I get overwhelmed for doing too much of it
Working on myself
to be fine with what I am doing at the moment
and know that God will reveal to me
what I need to see
and not see
that is all part of the trust thing right?
Have had a great week with the kids
going to story time
movies
dances at the library
working puzzles
swimming
and watching them play together
they have been so cute playing together
they are either on or off though
really getting along
or REALLY not!

A few random thoughts...that I have been wanting to share
I have realized that my car guzzles way to much gas
but I can't downsize
because anything smaller
with no fit my family
I love it
but
that is not good
I love to watch Bo do pretend play
and Baylen too
They both amaze me
Lets just hope that Baylen learns all the good things Bo says
and not the not so good
I love watching Baylen drive the green machine around
so cute
I had a cool converstaion with Sam today as we were going by Clarke Central
I told her all about changing classes, picking your schedule and all about highschool
in a weird sick way I miss all the newness of a new year
a sylabus and going through class procedures
I am such a nerd
but I loved organizing my notebooks and all that stuff
I am SO glad I get to relive it through my kids
but the cool thing is
they have to do the work
Kinda like being a grandparent I guess
get to love on the babies
but send them home
I also pinch myself the fact that Baylen goes to bed first
and rises last
and starts the morning with Hey mommy
Good morning mommy
and a hug
how sweet is that?
Then a three hour nap
that I have to wake him from
Really
This is so not happening again
I have to savor it
really I am
I have to close with a blog that I have been following
It is Lilys blog
it is about a mom that is fighting the battle of her life
Her 10 year old daughter is battleing cancer and has been for three years
It keeps coming back
she goes on and off radiation and chemo
pain
lots of pain
I think of them everyday
As I am concerned with the little things
like a clean house
spending too much money etc
I can not imagine watching my baby girl fight for three years
when she is suppose to have nothing but fun
Reality check
big time
If you are interested I will let you know the blog
it is a humbling one to follow
We are surrounded by heartache
A reminder daily of how good we have it
I have to say my biggest pet peeve is people that say they are having a bad day
when really
they are having an AWESOME day
really
Bring on the dirty dishes and routy kids
I will take it anyday
Knowing that God does not cause any of this saddnes
He is just with us through it
Making us realize everyday
that this world is not perfect
I love taking each day
and the challenges it has given me
and just cruise
enjoying what is dished out
with a smile on my face
This reminds me of my devotion from today
Coming Unglued
Sometimes it is good when we come unglued
you know have that panic attack or overwhelmed feeling
anger
frustraion
whatever it may be
it signals to us that something is off balance
we are not perfect
we will come unglued
it is silly to think we won't
but when we do
take it as a tap from God
that we need to change or adjust something to get back on track...

"Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: 'The Lord knows those who are his,'
2 Timothy 2:19, 

No comments:

Post a Comment