Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Freeze

Freeze
not as in its cold outside
but freeze time
As much as I look into the future and look forward to the next step or what is coming
I want to take a minute and freeze frame what is happening right now
So I can look back on this and never forget what is going on right now....

Samantha....I love.....
that you want your hair curled in the morning
that you stress over what you are going to wear and even though we lay it out...it still is an issue in the am
that you love cheese grits
that you love to chat with your friends on line
That I have to crank your mouth each night
that we have girl talk and read from a chapter book and devotion each night
That you love to clean your room
that you always want to impress and have to have the last word
that you have such the temper yet always ask for forgivness when you know you were out of line
It amazes me how you will always admit your faults
that you love to dress in girly dresses and wear bows in your hair
How you get so excited to tell me something when you get off the bus
that you love milkshakes
going to gym dawg meets

Bo...I love
How passionate you are about things....even if they are not the things that I would think are most important to be passionate about
that you always hug me and say you love me the most and Cra Cra second
That you are so creative with how you play
that you love to be in your own world
your tooth missing
your hair
how you wear boots all the time
how you stumble around
how you are always jumping off of things
how you have to be told something many many times
how kind you are and never hold grudges
how you love to dance
how you want me to draw hearts on your hand when you go into class
your raspy voice
your vein that sticks out when you get into something in your neck

Baylen
you chubby legs
how smart you are
your little lisp
How OCD you are
Watching you play...trains...legos....blocks
how you are a junk food junkie
how you adore your big brother and sister and baby brother
your hugs
how you help me and I tell you are my helper at the store and it makes you so proud
your funny dances when you are getting into the bath
Watching you be silly for your brother and sister
Your deep belly laugh when I am tickling you....it is sooooo cute
how you love to watch tv late with us
how creative you are
how you don't go to school so you and I can hang

McRae
Your sweet little face when you are asleep...want to know what you are dreaming about
your feet
how you can sleep anytime anywhere
the little sounds and faces you make
the smell of your head
the cute newborn outfits and diapers that you wear
bath time
bottle time
holding you and how it makes you happy.....

As the new year in under way...I strive to have no regrets and never wish something had happened a different way. I want to go with it...just go with it...not dwell on it...or wonder about it ....or doubt it
Just live it
Just do it
Just love it
and laugh when it is crazy and roll with it when it is not
Not talk the talk
but walk the walk
not go backwards in what ifs or how tos
but with lets do it
and lets live it
I could be on that tredmil of on and on thinking
or
I could wake up each day
and go with it
what ever is thrown my way
and know that not everyday will be perfect
and some I may loose my nerve
but all that I do is for a reason
and the kids are learning so much by all our experiences
I love to watch the three of them in the bath
just giggling so very much
As I sit and watch and feed McRae
which I can not tell if he is thinking these kids are crazy or
there kids sound so much fun..let me in!!!!
I think it is both.....

Heres is an awesome mind set...now lets live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment