Monday, January 28, 2013

Way to easy...

So today went way to smooth and was way to easy....
It still amazes me how latley i feel more relaxed and together with four
then I did with three, two or one
Kevin was out tonight...yet there was not yelling or crazy
or losing tempers
the house is clean
all are bathed
and in bed
and it is 8:24
McCrae is asleep next to me
and is smiling up a storm
I am finding that when I am just focusing on the kids
and nothing else
not trying to multitask
things go so much smoother
And I have even potty trained a two year old!
I have to say that I am a little sad though
I have looked at some pictures of the kids lately and feel I can't remember them at that age....
I want to post some....how could time go so fast
It goes so so so fast
I just want to freeze it sometimes...here are some pictures I pulled out from way back....just a glimpse
so glad Mcrae is just starting out on his adventure!!!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment