Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday thanksgivings

I am so thankful for....

Girl talk with Samantha

Watching Bo get so proud of himself when he does good in school

Taking Baylen to Bible School at church and watching him through the window listen to a story

McCrae at bathtime kicking in his tub

Studying for a Social Studies test with Sam that I have no idea the answers to so thank goodness for a study guide

Baylen being a rock star potty trainee....he amazes me....loves to get skittles and wash his hands...that child is a work of art. I love love love his chubby legs...big eyes and little lisp

That Bo does not have a volumn control...he is always on a level 10

McCrae smiles...melts my heart to a million pieces...and may I note that looking at him I am blown away on how blessed I am, that he was not part of my plan...and that I can not imagine not having him, he was chosen for our family and it makes me happier then words can express



No comments:

Post a Comment