Friday, January 4, 2013

Four is good...very good

So tonight I realized that it has been that our sweet little family has adjusted quite well to our new addition
All of my anxieties did not happen
I was so worried how Sam Bo and Baylen would react
My fears could not be further from the truth
As I was worried they would feel I was spending too much time with the baby...
and they would tell me to put him down...
none of the above has happened at all
Honestly
the biggest issue
Is they fight over him
All day long....they all want to hold him
Baylen is always including him in conversation like he has always been here
Bo is so proud he has a twin and often kisses him and says...hey twin
And Samantha loves to dress him and hold him and make faces....
As I was getting McRae in his pj's
In our room, because he has none
Baylen was dancing around with McRaes socks on his hands using them as puppets
Samantha was styling his hair
And Bo was giggling the cutest giggle ever
The four were my world
McRae's face said it all
Ahhhh this is good
I think he likes it here
They all fit together like a puzzle
The perfect puzzle
I feel like all I do all day is feed mouths....wipe bottoms....and try to teach lessons
But I was telling Kevin tonight
take me away from that and I would be lost
I feel a bit lost when one of them is gone...I love nothing more then having all of them with me
Don't get me wrong...when they are not behaving I want nothing more then a BREAK
But usually....when all is said and done....I crave them
I feel so blessed that I have the best job in the world!
I could never ever leave them and let someone else enjoy their every move
As I crank Samanthas crank
As I take deep breaths to be patient with Bo
As I laugh and am amazed at the same time with the things that come out of Baylens mouth
As I look at an innocent newborns face.....
I love the many phases we are in....

No comments:

Post a Comment