Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So I remember my mom making fun faces for lunch...
so look what Baylen got today...have you ever seen a turkey face with macaroni and cheese for hair
He thought it was pretty cool

 So Samantha is the SWEETEST ever. Daddy told the kids to go make mommy a card for Christmas...
I love the cards I go from the boys...but Samantha out did herself....I can't imagine how long this took her. the picture does not do the 4d card justice. It was a four sided card with cut outs of a roaring fire...rug and Christmas tree....really awesome
 New Years Day...Bo spotted these cool batman items for "Crae Crae"


 What a cutie
 Baylen working hard at night wanting to copy Bo's work...he was trying so hard....Baylen is at such  a fun cute age....he is either making me want to pull my hair out or making me want to just hug and kiss him to death...there is never an in between.
 At storytime....its the best! Here is McRae tackling me after funny fat frog...super fun today!

 Not sure If I remembered to share some things the past few weeks....
I was about to open a gift from Nana when baylen asked if he could open it. I said sure. It was a bowl obviously for me. baylen thought it was for him. His eyes got huge and he said "I love it"! "It is just like yours, now I have one too" With such a sweet smile. The next day when I made him cereal and brought it in a bowl...he quickly asked for his bowl nana got him. What a sweet sweet boy....

I love it when I am sitting in the den and I hear "daddy" and Kevin gets up....he goes to the wrong room and I have to yell...its Bo not Sam or its Sam not Baylen...I love that we have one in each room

Kevin made the observation that we are going to need a new sofa when the kids are older and we want to all watch a movie. How are three grown boys and a teen age girl going to watch a movie on a couch and a love seat. I just hope they will all be here for us to want to watch a movie together :)

Baylen is obsessed with how his socks fit and feel on his toes. It is about a ten minute ordeal leaving the house. I love how I get up in the morning to find bo dancing
I love how Samantha still picks her nose with her lovie (she would kill me that I wrote that)
baylen can lie straight to your face looking you right in the eye
It is a true talent
Samantha could NEVER tell a lie
Bo tries to lie
but it is written ALL over his face so he is busted
He ends up telling on himself in a few seconds anyway.
I am concerned about that baylen
I love the faces that McRae makes
He has the biggest smile
It is a charlie Brown smile
He looks so innocent yet so guilty
I love it in the morning when Baylen comes to my bed and says "mommy it is up time"
That is precious
He also says "Hey mom do you want to Hang Out together in bo's room"

McRae you are my only child that throws himself back to pitch a fit
You have actually started to catch your fall now though

Kevin and I started a bible study together tonight...I am very excited
Many have done it already....
It is called A Purpose Driven Life....
I am looking forward in doing this together....

"It's not about me"
It all starts with God
Everything was started with God and therefore finds its purpose in Him Colossians 1:16
I must remind myself everyday that life is about living for God and not for myself.

"I am not an accident"
God does not play dice Isaiah 44:2
I was in God's care before I was even born, God uniquely created me and I should overcome my struggles with accepting aspects of my personality and appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment