Monday, January 20, 2014

two bundled boys in some very cold weather...




 Enjoyed watching Samantha in the spelling bee...super super proud of her :)


 She got out on soggy   aka   soggie

Bo has been wanting to do animation. he took my camera today and over 200 pictures...I am not kidding..Here are three to show you how hard he worked. He would move his legos little by little...so sweet...so neat...that boy is so creative.


 Went to gym dogs meat with pepper...I love love my time with her...I love my time with all the kiddos...it is so neat how all of them are so different and at such different stages. I can joke with her...have a serious convo...and laugh....it is so fun....with Bo he is so huggy and so snuggly and so senstive and innocent...Baylen wants to play games and watch kiddy shows...and crae wants to be fed a bottle and rocked...who could ask for more
 One of Samanthas classic faces
 Wanted to show some of the funny pages from my calandar...I love it...here are the first couple weeks that I was able to open up too...hilarioius!




Messages I learned in church a few weeks ago...need to tattoo them to my head...
Compliment three people a day
Stop blaming others
For 24 hours don't criticize anyone
Spend less time worrying about who is right and decide what is right

I love how bo can not say his T's
Firsday (Thursday)
Free (three)
Firsty (thirsty)

McRae is really walking and the kids will yell HE IS WALKING they are so proud of him... :)





Devotion today...

Expectations of others can cause bumps in my relationships. Often when I hit one of those bumps, I choose to wait. Wait for the phone call, text or email saying "I'm sorry" before moving on. 
Because God freely and unconditionally pours love on me, I can freely give to others. I, too, can give up keeping score—with my family, my friends, even with the rude woman in customer service.
Because I am forgiven, loved and embraced I can forgive, love and embrace.


No comments:

Post a Comment