Monday, January 27, 2014


What a week
Here is the oldest and the youngest of the grand kiddos
I can't believe my girl is 10
I can't believe I finally have a little girl to hold again
I can't believe my sister is a mommy times two
 One proud aunt
 And then Bo...this was the sweetest thing ever...he was teaching baylen how to shave..and Baylen was eating it all up...HE ADORES HIS BROTHER SOOOO MUCH

 What a sweet picture I think it may be a look of relief that Eva is not his
 Oh how I love these four....they make me whole
Samanthas drama and kindness
Bo's intensity and go with the flowness
Baylens orderness and whine-a-bility
McRaes smile that melts you as he arches his back in a fit
 I can not stop smiling at the letter that we recieved today. It makes me giggle for so many reasons...


I love that the boys say
Dandaid instead of bandaid
I love that baylen says shuble instead of shovel
dandana instead of bandana

I love how Sam always wakes up stressed
Baylen wakes and says its up time
Bo gets up at 4:00am and is ready to goooooo


Have you ever believed the injustices of the world were too big for you to make a difference? I have felt that way. So instead of doing something, even something small, I did nothing."Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God." 
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 
The Bible reminds us that God has comforted us "so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ" (2 Corinthians 1:4b-5, NASB).
Your story and circumstances may be different, but we all need healing and comfort of some kind. Seek that comfort from God today. But don't stop there.
God doesn't comfort us to make us comfortable. He comforts us to make us comfort-ABLE ... able to help others.
Psalm 62:7, "My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge." (NIV)



No comments:

Post a Comment