Tuesday, December 31, 2013


Goodbye to 2013
I can't believe it
I feel like I have grown almost as much as the kids have this year
I have learned and learned and learned
I hope that 2014 is more of a chill year
that I can take all I have learned the past few years
and just enjoy
 I feel so blessed
but at the same time I feel like there has been lots of ups and downs
hills and valleys
When I think of what others go through
It makes my trials seem so minor
But at the same time we all feel pain, worry and all other emotions on our level
and it is real
I pray in 2014 for two simple things
Health...
That everyone I hold close to my heart is healthy and not sick
Freedom from Worry (living in the future) Sadness (thoughts of yearning for the past)



Here are some fun memories from the past few days..
it was a blast
It is always hard to look back at pictures and want it back


 A note from our elf Ryan...and a sneak peek at Christmas morning....I wish I could have bottled up the excitement...




Could eat him up...and all his candy




May the batman begin!



 I love that Samantha will always be my princess
 Piper is even enjoying the morning...she has tissue paper to prove it
 And then we all went to the grocery store...after being in a house for four days straight...who let those caged animals out!

 The sweetest kids on the planet....freeze frame

 A cute hubby too
 Really Really have the sweetest little girl in the land....

 Would not be normal if we went more then four days without a fever in this house!
 So here is to a new year....Batman will save us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment