Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ryan was caught talking to his lady friend...you can tell Barbie is VERY excited to have he boyfriend back in the house!
A few things I have pondered....
It is a very interesting endeavor to take three boys to a grocery store. I keep reminding myself I need to get mentally prepared. Between McRae trying to stand in the cart....Baylen asking for snacks and Bo touching and poking everything we pass by....it was quite exhausting. It is amazing the looks I get....a mix between ahhh they are so cute...to I remember those days....to I have the plague....
I never never want to forget it. One day it will be so sad to go to by myself....hard to imagine, but I know that will happen.

I think it is so cool that my kids love peppermint ice cream and the fact it just comes out around the holidays makes me happy, just one of the things the kids look forward to...its the little things....

Samantha you have been so sweet lately...after a roller coaster of emotions...I feel like I got my girl back. You have been happy and have been able to handle your emotions. I love you and can't tell you enough how proud I am of you and how much I notice you going out of your way to do good. I LOVE YOU!

Bo your vein in your neck is starting to startle me. I also love how you just roll with everything, you forgive everything...and you are just so creative, innocently funny and have the best laugh and personality in the world!

Baylen your hair makes me laugh....I get something different everyday. You are most def the most challenging child at the moment. Good thing you are cute :)
You are smarter then you know it....wow....you amaze me daily and I love your spunk more then you ever will know

McRae,,,I miss your cuddles.....I love your HUGE smile. I love that you still wake up at night...because it is when you want to cuddle and stay still in my arms.

Baylen you have been calling McRae Dude
When wearing your footy pj's you asked me this morning why your pj's were connected :)

Bo I love how  you ask questions ALL THE TIME and rarely even wait long enough for an answer before you move onto the next question....

No comments:

Post a Comment