Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Little delayed
But here is one of Bo's many awesome creations
It is a lego making figure machine
There is a line of heads
Bodies
capes
legs
capes
and you should see how he goes through the process to put one together
AMAZING
Bo is SO creative
So sweet and kind and real and honest
and layed back
So neat
so huggy
so imaginative
SO AWESOME
When I grow up I want to be BO BRODRICK

 I love to watch these two play outside....



 the above one is one of my fav's


 Your day will come buddy
 Treat bags for the cousins
 candy corn pudding for dessert
 Look who is ten months....or I should say was.....booooo hoooooo  does he have perfect hair or what...it is like a wig!
 And....here is where we found Ryan this morning.....Looks like someone lost the battle with the dental floss!

No comments:

Post a Comment