Sunday, December 8, 2013

Just a reminder that if everyone is healthy
Then it is a very good day!
Too often we focus on what needs to get done or what has not gotten done
Instead of looking at what has not happend that could have happend or how we should not worry about what might be
It is so hard
It is so hard not to linger in the world of what if's or world of worry what might be
or the world of I only wish I could have that moment back
It is so hard to not focus on being bogged down on the to do list
But instead on the wow it is awesome I am well and everyone is well to be able to do!

I am thankful for Ryan....and the joy he is bringing the kids
I am loving looking into their eyes and seeing the extreme joy of Christmas....
Ryan has been sooo busy


doing yoga
 reading a brand new book for the kids
 looking up pictures of Barbie
 Enjoying an icecream cone in the freezer


No comments:

Post a Comment