Monday, August 12, 2013


Bo's first day of  first grade...love that Boy
We have been having some deep talks lately
He sat up front with me to go to his first hip hop class
He asked me out of the blue
what is forever mom
like what is forever
like what IS forever
I remember laying in bed at his age
looking up at the ceiling 
and wondering the same thing....
over and over
and it was a concept I could not get
He is such a deep thinker
deeper then any of my kiddos
He really ponders....
He wanted to know when you were in heaven and you were there forever what did that really mean
he went on and on
like he wanted to go to see and come back
 I told him you could not do that
He said he did one day
I told him it was just a dream....he asked how do you know
You know
Bo asks what we all think but just don't ask
that little brain is ALWAYS on
it may not be thinking about what we think it should be thinking
but it is always thinking
He loves to be read to 
cuddled and made feel special
he does not require much
He saw a homeless man and asked me where the bag off goods were for him 
that we have in our car
But we were in daddys's car
so we searched quickly and found a granola bar
and I unrolled the window and he handed it to him
and then Bo looked at me and said
that feels SOOOOO good
I promise you right now
that boy will be in mission work....


Oh Samantha
You are cute as a button
I love how you love to pick your outfits
and you look so cute
so good cute
not cutie cute like baby cute
but cute
I love that you watch brady bunch everyday and want to wear your hair like Jane
It is hard to know when you want me there and when you don't 
sometimes I feel like I am on a rope being pulled in and let out
You give me looks
Talk sternly 
but the next minute you want to hug and hold hands
We gotta come up with a signal
I want to be there for you
but not too there if you know what I mean....
wow
and this is just the start of it
 Bo loves to make things with his legos....like really build cool things...he will work for hours...not just acting them out but really creating neat things....he puts so much thought and time into it...and places them so carefully....and it beside himself if baylen goes anywhere near....they are either best buddies... or at each other like oil and water



 Mcrae is about to be eight months and is just now eating...sitting at the big table and loving it...finally!!!! He loves corn and watermellon/ You started to crawl this week too...at body plex and sleep through the night....big big week for Crae Crae!


 This is how much my kiddos love TACO NIGHT They could eat it every day...they eat and eat and eat
 Yes that piece you see missing...came from baylen scooping a big piece out with his HAND!
 POP POP's birthday
 Look at that cutie...blonde hair and wanting to stand....I am blessed... still can't believe I have this little guy...still have to pinch myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment