Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just another day....
Here is the cool train track that Baylen invented in his head...
and it was actually pretty fun to build....
Check out Piper peeking in the back


 
Daddy.....Bo.....and I had a hero factory competition.....and yes....mine is the really tall one in the middle :)
 get ready...this is the cutest series of pictures EVER



 Baylen and I's battle
 I am so excited about preschool projects coming home....talking about manners and what makes us feel happy! Cover your mouth when you sneeze.....



 So I was bringing Baylen lunch on the couch...which is where I left him...and he was not there....I did not notice him walk through the kitchen....I panicked for a moment....there was no sound...I walked around the sofa and look at what I saw....he said....You founded me! Love it
 and then we built a fort....


I love McRae is a mommys boy
and conforms to me
I love that Bo loves to love me
I love that Baylen loves to be held
I love that Samantha has the sweetest kindest heart and I really get her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment