Friday, August 2, 2013

got to get caught up

So school is only a few days away and beach time is winding down
I have mixed emotions
I love summer days spending with family
but I also love schedule
It will be great to get back to blogging....it really is my way to journal about what I love most
family....
I plan to have scheduled days for blogging....

As for now....
the kids have done and said so much
Samantha is still her spunky self...with braces and a cute haircut, which she loves to brush. She has her moments of out burst, pure anxiety crazy yelling out of control attacks, but they are quickly backed with a sweet I'm sorry. She is the most genuine sweet girl. She wants to do good all the time, she is such a helper and and rule follower. She is a people pleaser and wants to impress and do her best. I love her so much and I hope she knows it. She helps me so very much and I think she truly loves her brothers....she really does. She has my figure I am starting to see....and her daddy says my personality....I love that girl....I love she loves to dress cute and polished. I love that she is so polite, loves sports and is a go getter. I love that she loves camp and is not afraid to leave home, yet at the same time loves on lovie and wants to be right by my side often, and craves attention. You are quite the artist and good at all that you do....

Bo amazes me daily. I love his laugh, I love his hoarse voice and the vein that sticks out of his neck. I love that he always puts his clothes on backwards. I love that not too many people understand him, but I do. I love that he loves to ride his bike, be in imagination worlds and is so passionate about what ever it is that he is into. I love how sensitive he is. He seems tough but at a drop of a hat he will be curled in my lap tearing up. He is tender hearted...he loves to talk big, but he loves snuggles and me singing you are my sunshine. I love the stories he makes up, tells and writes. I love that he is into drawing and writing now. I love that he can tell a story like no other..he loves to have time together to get yogurt and play a game. He loves to rub your arm and say I love you mommy. He has a temper, but never lasts and never holds a grudge. He goes from 100 miles an hour all day long to asleep, there is no in between. He does not know how to talk quietly, he only has a loud button....he never ever means to mess up or do wrong, and often looks surprised when he does,,,he means well, always wants to do the right thing,,,,even if we have to tell him 10 times what that is....

Baylen...you love to make everyone laugh. I love your laugh and when you look at your brother and sister to see if what you said was funny. I love how you get stuck on something and can't get off of it...you say it over and over and over again. I love your blonde long hair, seeing you were bald for so long. I love that you love to wear collard shirts and khaki pants. I love you love to look crisp and put together. I love you do not like a mess...things that are sticky or out of place and that you love to organize things....I love how your hair looks when you first wake up and how you are in pjs dragging a blanket and a frog pillow. we are getting the passy under control. I love that you have to go potty every five minutes...that you don't like to be messed with and that you love love to swim and have no fear. I love your lisp and how you say lemlalade...and many other words I have mentioned in the past. I love that you have your own agenda and only are going to do what you want to do and do it how you want to do it..I love your mouth and how it looks like mine, your dimples and the funny faces you make...dances you do when nobody is watching and how you enter shy mode

McRae...even though you have not been here long I love you to pieces. You have completed the fourth chamber of my heart. you are the happiest smiliest baby EVER. Everyone says you smile so much, that is all I hear all day. I think you will be like that forever...always smiling and just enjoying life. I love to look at you and how you just go with the flow...you just are good with what we do....I will say you love to pinch. You have left so many bruises on mommy. You pinch like no other and I think I will never forget that! Thank you for being my little miracle...my breath of fresh air and I look forward to blogging your every move....oh and you love to jump, will not eat food and rub your hair when you drink a bottle....


No comments:

Post a Comment