Tuesday, August 6, 2013

OMG these are the two cutest kiddos ever.....well baylen and Bo are pretty darn cute too....but these two I think may be BFF's for life!
 Can you believe I am just not posting  his 6 month pic!
 Can you tell Mommy needed coffee....Starbucks helped me through the night drive...Jittery Joes picked me up in the am.....
 It is when he is sleeping he still looks like a newborn to me...freeze frame it....stop growing Cra! I can't beleive you crawled tonight for the first time...you are offically mobile!
 In the bed at 7:30...both VERY excited about starting 1st and 5th grade in the morning...and on another note....Barrow Elementary looks AMAZING...it is the Jetsons Modern meets classic old five points...absolutely PERFECT....now let me go steal the tissues from the kids backpacks because I now have a Fifth Grader.....and not a kindergartner anymore....thank goodness I have a tot and and baby at home...who by the way started to crawl this afternoon!!!!

Something funny Baylen said today...he is into whatever Bo is....so he was talking about fighting off Batman and killer crock and two face...who ever that is...but he called two face...toothpaste....I LOVE how he says things...please let my brain never forget it!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment