Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Whatevers


Psalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

Baylen you had so much fun at the park today
You are getting a little better using that leg
a little
it will come I know
I love to hear you giggle very loudly
You did that a lot today when I would chase you
You even convinced me to slide down an enclosed slide
Which seven months prego
well maybe was not so smart

Samantha
you came home early from school today
with a bad headache
But I could not keep  you pinned down
You so don't require any down time
ever
 It was all I could do was to have you rest in pjs
for about five minutes
then you wanted to play games
Not very sure how sick you really were
but
I did enjoy you home
I have a little secret to confess
when we work on homework sometimes I have to sneak off
and google answers
for real
I am coming clean
fourth grade math is starting to make me sweat a bit
thank goodness for google
Those times I say I am checking on something
or going potty
I really am googling prime and composite number
and rays
and the phases of the moon!
I had one of the best talks with you last night in bed
I love how you open up to me
My hope is that you always will
you had so many worries
so many questions
you have such a kind sweet heart
you were worried about middle school 
even though it is a ways away
well I like to tell myself that
You worry about changing and being a different person 
and not being nice
I told her I could never see that happen
I did a lot of listening
it was amazing all that came out of that little girls head
She said she wanted to stay little
I get anxious about parenting her right
and helping her through the upcoming years
But I must do what I told her
and take it a day at a time
and do all that I can do 
the best I can do it 
at that moment
I told her we will make mistakes
lots of them
but we will move forward and know that we learn from it
there is no need to worry
and put it all on our plates
right when we start to worry and feel overwhelmed 
we are not trusting God 

You shared so much with baylen today
You gave him your ring pop
He hugged you and said thank you pepper
this week yall got curly straws with your lunch 
for national milk week
you told me that you did not really need it
but wrapped it up to bring it home
to give to Baylen
because you knew Bo would bring one home
and you wanted baylen to have one
wow

Bo this morning you gave me a huge hug and said
lets get up now
I just filled you up with all the energy you need for the day with my hug
if he only knew how right he was
At dinner tonight you announced to everyone
I love everyone at this table the same!
You looked at daddy and hugged him and said I love you daddy because you are not mean sometimes
I love you mommy because I love you and you are so nice
I love you Baylen because you are nice to mommy and fun with her in the day
I love you pepper for checking on me at school
I love you piper because you are my best friend and you love to be with me all the time
then he ran over to Riley's picture and hugged it and Walkers
and said don't worry guys I love you too just as much as everyone in this room
now that is one sweet boy
he fills my heart with joy
they all
do
all day 
everyday
can't imagine how my cup will fill over with joy 
adding one more to this bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment