Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Monday Memories In Motion

I love my boys
more then I ever ever ever thought possible
I always wanted a little girl because that was what I knew
I wanted to dress her cute
go shopping
talk about girl stuff
and plan a wedding
Have her call me when she needed some advice
and be secure in knowing that she will always be there
Because girls never leave there moms
And then
I get a boy
and another
and I have to tell you
melts my heart like butter
Bo nuzzles and loves on me more then Sam ever has
Don't get me wrong
Sam loves her mommy
is very attached
but it is different
she can love and hug and kiss
and seconds later give me a snippy remark
Not Bo
Bo tells me on a hourly timetable
I love  you mommy
I love you so much
I need a hug
He comes to bed at night
He is the most sensitive little guy I have ever seen
and Baylen is following in his footsteps
His teacher let me know today that he cried this morning for a while because he did not give me a hug
she told him she saw him give me one
She really had to talk him down
He bites his lip and tries to hold the tears back in the morning
We read the kissing hand tonight
sweetest book ever
It is about a little raccoon that misses his mom at school
She kisses his hand
and the kiss stays 
as he puts his hand to his cheek
you can feel the kiss warm you
and you can't wash it off
and it stays all day
He loved this idea 
loved it
As beyond all the mushy stuff
he is so fun to be around
Like below
you can see 
he suited up in batman wear when he got home
and was out in the yard
solving problems
he ran in to ask me if he saw a man trying to snatch a ladies purse
if he could help
I said
Go for it!
Piper was leaping all around him
trying to figure him out
She follows him EVERYWHERE



Baylen was VERY excited to see Bo went to put on Pj's like his...which were Bo's at one time! He wanted to stand, but could not with his leg, so he danced on his knees. This was the sweetest thing ever, he repeated everything coming out of his mouth and did the hand motions too!
It is so neat to watch Baylen want to be just like his brother....it is good for bo's confidence too! Don't you love Piper watching on the sofa...
Bo is having a friend over on Friday, the mom told me that he cried because it was still two more sleeps before he got to go....makes me feel so good that kids want to come to play with Bo. He is such a good kid

And Samantha, just because this Blog is about your bros...you my sweet girl are a little miracle. I do not know how I raised such a sweet kind little girl. You my sweetness....are perfect...not perfect like you will never make a mistake...but perfect for me....you are such a blessing and bring a smile to my face every minute....you are spunky, kind and outgoing all wrapped in one...and you are you...and love being you and love what you love....keep it up girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment