Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday treasures


 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." 

Matthew 11:28


I poured out, He poured in.  At first when I read that I did not really get it. I poured out He poured in...then it hit me. As I feel like I give my everything and am so very tired, He is right there pouring back in! So, He is where ALL of my strength comes from! All of it. It is in Him that I rest and get refreshed
Amazing

It was refreshing today getting Baylens cast off
But brought tears to my eyes
I love how in the waiting room he points our everyone with a cast and says
She has an arm boo boo
He has a foot boo boo
She has a knee boo boo
I am thankful how his little spirit brings smiles to so many faces in that waiting room
They know him there
They carry him into x-rays and he smiles and knows the drill
His sweet little two foot self on that big table
He asks over and over
I see Mr. Jeff
When he tried to walk to today it was like watching your baby walk all over again!
His little leg would just buckle
Broke my heart
really it did
He wants to so bad I can tell
This is harder I think then it was in a cast, when I knew there was a barrier
Now to see him unable to do something when he is healed is hard

Poor Sam has 52 ant bites that are now itching
Those mean ants
And my sweet Bo
Tears still a flowing every morning
Trying many little tricks that worked with Samantha...
Drawing a heart on his hand that he can look at all day when he is sad....
My heart breaks for him too
It is amazing how these kiddos can have you wrapped around your little pinky
Love them to pieces

Feeling so thankful on this Tuesday
For My three kids and one kicking up a storm
For friendships with women I have met that are in the same walk I am in and open to share their struggles
For the little nip in the air that shows fall is so very close
My love for football
The kids so different personalities that keeps me on my toes
and My dad coming out of his mouth surgery and being able to talk to him tonight
Just love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment