Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Memories in Motion



We had a very fun weekend
Started it off going to listen to the band play
Baylen LOVED it
He is stuffing his mouth with Chicken above
We took a picnic dinner and listened to Georgia fight songs
AWESOME
Bo had a great time meeting friends and playing
He can meet someone so fast and hit it off
Samantha had a fun night with Aunt Carley
That was so neat
Off to soccer Saturday morning
I love that Bo has a really good friend
Janie
They are so cute running off together
He talks about her all the time
Above you can see that he was showing me that Janie drew hearts all over him
"mommy, I just could not stop her, I am so sorry"
Love it
I think
First taste of a girl loving my boy
What a funny sweet grin on his face!
Bo is still struggling with school
Having a hard time letting go
Came up with the idea today that Samantha went to check on him half way
He loved that
Showed us some awesome karate moves tonight
He also told me that he really wished that we had four kids in our family
I clued him in that we do
He said, oh yeah
that's great
and then ran out the room
Love that boy
Samantha is still loving the play
even though she has been super busy
that girl requires 
no sleep
Baylen makes up for her
Baylen is starting to say
missed you
he loves to hug and giggle
but he is by far my most bossy one yet!

"We are not all called to mission fields far away. We are not all called to pastor a church or lead a Bible study. However there is one thing we are all called to do as God's people: we're all called to stop, to be aware of the hurting around us, and to have compassion. We are called to share our bread with the poor."

Proverbs

No comments:

Post a Comment