Thursday, April 11, 2013


Samantha has put a lot of sweat and blood
(and plenty of sassy moments)
To put THE PERFECT invite for her party
I think I have created a monster....





Mommy: Bo will you go to G day with me
Bo: No way
Mommy: You can get a hotdog and a coke
Bo: I'm in

Super fun with Grandaddy and my Bo with the DAWGS!
 Bo was the sweetest EVER he decided on Saturday to tell me he wanted to do all of my work. He folded laundry, did dishes, swept. He was the cutest thing in his baseball uniform. Then He wanted to hold McRae and McRae spit up....you can see it on his shoulder...Bo was kinda okay with it...can't you tell
 Looking more like Bo lately
 Storytime with My cousin hudson....
 McRae enjoying the songs too!
 That's enough mom!
 Making a neclace...Which uncle andrew quickly told me Boys do not wear neclaces....boooo!
 Hudson cried his sweet little eyes out......
 And then it got a little better.....don't know if I am prouder of him or my sister...very very tramatic for both of them....
 then off to chick-fila...or as baylen says Chicken Fa Lay
 Enjoying myself yet again.....
 Look at Hudsons new do!
 Have no idea what was so funny...but check out that hair! We will definilty not make it to Hudsons age for first hair cut!!!!

he he he he




 sweet sweet boys...
 Love Love my new center...atleast for a few minutes anyway!
 My three clones...and then there was Baylen
 Bo playing the pitchers mound...so proud of him!

 what a handsome boy....

 This is the cutest ever...Baylen brought woody to the game and was in his own world....I love that he is barefoot and has a skint knee....should send this pic to Disney!

 Okay so today McRae fell asleep while I was laying next to him reading to Baylen on Bo's bed. The sweetest thing happened....I was just looking at him asleep, then he opened his eyes...smiled HUGE....took a deep breath and slipped back into a blissful slumber. I think it was the sweetest thing I ever ever did see. It was like he was just checking to make sure someone was there....saw that they were....so was so content. I wish this picture could really capture the sweetness of the moment......

What I love about a nine year old girl...
Girl talks...

What I love about a seven year old boy
How they hop into a room and litterally bounce off of everything at all times

What I love about a two year old boy....
A lisp....fat ankles....and wanting to be read to

What I love about a four month old....
Watching them sleep....smile....move slowly....
rocking them...smelling them 
peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment