Thursday, April 4, 2013

some more crazy fun

this kids is AWESOME!
He rolls with everything....
I have never had such a laid back child...
if he was my first I may have had 20





I think Bo is the cutest thing ever in his uniform
  dancing and posin' as usual

 Walked in to find Janie and Bo chillin
 Easter egg hunt number two....
 baylen was very picky as to which eggs he picked up
 Best buds
 Easter bunny always leaves a trail of eggs
 Bo dyed eggs for 2.4 seconds..these two were engaged for over an hour.....the gene must skip.....Sam and Baylen are from the same mold...have a feeling Bo and Crae will be chill'n in the back mostly
 he looks just like Bo here

 my world right here on the couch
 oh pop pop
 love it when I find things like this in the freezer long after Bo has gone to sleep.....
 Now I know why it takes Sam so long in the mornings to get ready...this is how she makes her bed.....love love love love this
 So sweet to leave to put Sam and Bo to bed...to come into the den to put number three and four down...to find...not just one snoozing .....
 but two....
now I am just sitting and typing cuddling them.....
look at their hands.....love

1 comment: