Monday, April 22, 2013

The only time Baylen is not bossing
is when he is asleep
and he looks so sweet
when he sleeps


 Bo getting into the car for the school dance...he was SOOOO excited he could hardly stand it...wish I could show you his moves
 Here is Baylen when he realized was not getting out of the car for the school dance...he was crushed!
 Samantha as we call her..."Sue Sue" at times....spent a while getting ready for the dance....she is the sweetest girl in the WHOLE world....
 Baylens first soccer game...hew as out there like wha in the world is this

 I don't think so
 This is a classic Baylen look



 Oh Me ME....I love you...
 Bo acting like a lion in his lion towel....
 McRae and Bo
 McRae and Samantha
 BO is the sweetest...He was back in our room wrapping up his toys to give Baylen for his birthday,,,,love love his wrapping job...he worked so hard! Love how he cuts paper...check it out



 Baylens b-day invite



 Samantha has been so detailed in her party planning...each girl got a letter with their invite about what color shirt to wear to the photo shoot
I told Bo he looked so handsome today..so I had to snap a pic
you can tell he really loves it
What in the world is Piper doing in the background?

 Yet another funny way I found woody...I tell you baylen is pretty creative
 I leave her with McRae for two seconds and look what happens....sooooooo funny!
Can we say third brother?
 and there is Samantha 10 years earlier.....
 look who is four months
 sometimes Mcrae gets brought in his bucket seat...and stays right here for a good while before I can get to him...and he smiles the whole time...what a trooper....I feel so bad sometimes....sorry buddy....
 Enjoying Thursday night picnics with our neighbors....love spring time in five points...and Earth Fare!
 We love you Grammy...happy birthday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment