Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Memories in Motion

First of all I have to say some sweet things that have happened...
today when McRae was asleep in his bed Baylen sat on a stool looking in at him
and asked me to leave because he needed to sing to him
So I listened at the door as he sang
You are my sunshine
And yes
I cried...
And tonight Kevin and I were kidding around
and he was trying to put my hand on my face 
and I was trying to not let hime
and I was yelling while laughing
stop stop stop
A little while later when I was in the back room putting Pjs on Mcrae
bo came back in tears
I could not even understand what he was saying
he said he was afraid daddy and I were going to "break up"
and then he would just live with me 
and that he would be sad
because Daddy knows how to get to all the new levels on Star Wars Wii
WOw
all I can say is wow
He said he needed to plan a date for us so we would not break up
But that he did not want to go anywhere when we had our date
that the kids would go on the date too
I love my Bo
And I can not say enough
how much I love
a baby asleep on my chest
that is probably one of the thing I miss the most
when they are just cuddled there in a little ball
and conform to you
Little tiny feet
sweet smell of their head
and short little breaths
an occasional laugh in their sleep
which I have not heard yet for real
I did have my first convesation with McRae last night 
He was really getting into it
And I love to get Baylen really laughing
And I love that during girl talk at night with Sam she really feels like she can say ANYTHING
and she does
I hope she always feels that way!
Here are some pictures from this week....

 So proud of Bo this year and how much he has grown playing basketball...he ws really into it...

 Can you believe my baby is two months!

 Me and my boy
 and here is another boy to join us
 and wait...another.... :)
 Sweet Sweet sam..words can't express how sweet she was in her pjs singing rain drops on roses...will never forget her facial expressions when singing on stage....and the day before she won the mile fun run....as if that did not make me proud enough...two days in a row of my heart swelling when I see her in action...will never forget seeing her come around that track and counting that she was the first girl....
 Had to take a picture of Bo's attempt to button his own pjs...never thought you could really put two buttons through one button hole...and he was clueless that anything was odd...love it
 baylen...still in his Sunday best....finishing up dinner because he really wanted dessert!
 So goofy but SO cute

 Will be so sad when he outgrows the sleep sacks
 He just fell asleep like this...I put him there to take a quick picture
 All enjoying and afternoon snack....
 Bo amazes me with his lego creations....he sets them up and explains in detail what they are doing...so so creative....Love how the one guy is holding a lego and he said he was serving food....

Feeling thankful for this crew
so very thankful


No comments:

Post a Comment