Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monday Memories in Motion

Got to love a rainy night
Cozy in the house
with three asleep
and one almost there...
but he is cuddled in a ball on me as I type
As the passy falls out
I put it back in
we both are very content
It is amazing how the days are long
but the years are short
How is it that I forget them this age
It feels like I have never had a newborn
it amazes me
McCrae has grown so much to me this week
He has had a lot of first
He is nine weeks tomorrow!
He started to coo
He found his hand today and stuck it in his mouth
I love his huge smile
He loves to be cuddled
We started proping him up on a pillow to watch the kids play
He loved it!
Here are some highlights from the week....

Baylen and Bo are a hit or miss
Baylen adores Bo
It all depends on if Bo wants him to play or not...
It is usually half an half...when they are getting along it is SO sweet
Baylen will give it right back to him though...

This is how I found Baylen after his nap...he was very proud that he was able to fit two passy's in his mouth!
The many faces of McRae....should I cry or should I not cry?
Or I could just five a goofy grin....as my hair sticks up....
Or be very serious.....
This looked so funny...had to capture it....love Piper knocked out on the couch...Baylen was very proud
Baylen decided to go to the bus stop without pants...but insisted he had boots....
Found batman in the backseat....reading a magazine....
So proud of Samantha...she was King George the third in a wax museum...she was pleased...I was holding my breath...if she is pleased...moma is pleased!
This was so funny! Sam and Bo dressed Piper up..it was the first time they have done this to her...I was wondering how long it would take. After they did they left the room, she did not know what to do. I wish the photo captured what was really going on! She was like a statue...she would not move a muscle!!!! Not even blink...so so so funny...poor piper...she has no idea what they are capable of...I am sure Riley and Walker are looking down laughing!
SOOOOO proud of Bo...he really has been working hard and was SUPER excited about working on his Valentines! He and I went to Menchies....on a date...and then off to get Valentines. He came straight home and finished them all! He was very proud...I am so excited that he is excited...
Mommy never falls asleep on the job...... McCrae looks a little worried....
FYI: Just had to take a little brake because my third child was calling...He wanted to rock one more time...so with blankie and passy we did one more round of Twinkle Twinkle....You are my Sunshine and Itsy Bitsy Spider....

Here is my sweetest little Baby in a bag...love his feet
Samantha got into her Valentines too...she is handmaking each one....

I love......
Having a child in just about every room I walk into...
I was in the den and there was McRae in his bouncy seat....walked into the kitchen to see Samantha working on the laptop....
Moved into the office to see Bo at the craft table....
Only to trek onto the bedroom to find Baylen fighting with a sword against Piper...he loves that dog....

Bo said some funny things this week...he came into the kitchen asking me if he had an "auntie"
I love how Baylen calls ice cream....hice cream
I love how when Samantha is asleep she is loving on lovie like she did when she was three...fingers in mouth and lovie in the nose
I love our girl talks
I love Bo's eyes and his eye lashes
I love how stocky Baylen is....

It is amazing how days can be either really stressful or really good...there never is much inbetween....
Today was a good day....only until we were walking out the door and Bo decided to blow a very loud whistle in McRaes ear which upset me, which let Piper out to escape in the rain....we almost made it out of the house...I guess things were going too smoothly!

I am so glad McCrae is feeling better today, he was having tummy trouble yesterday...I will never forget him looking into my eyes saying help me mommy...it was the first look of many I am sure...it pulled at my heart strings...first time this one has seemed in pain and wanted help....We rocked and rocked until he passed out cheek to cheek in that perfect position....

I am thankful for so many things...I love my kids...my husband and my mom and dad and sisters....could not be more blessed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment