Monday, July 25, 2011

little behind

Have not written in about two weeks. I have not know what really to say. I have had so many blessings and so much hurt. With Riley leaving, Walker getting sick and surgery this has been a rough summer. I have so many blessings. There is so many things to be thankful for. I have learned so much these few weeks about myself. I plan to continue writing for my book, but also blog about what is going on. This is therapy for me.

What I am sad about... What I should think about instead
That Riley is gone Riley is still here in my heart and watching me
Walker is sick Walker is still here and I will enjoy every minute with him
I can't do like I would like to
since I had surgery I can spend more times on important things and it will pass


I am so thankful for parents and inlaws that are so willing to help me, sisters that listen to me cry, a husband that is my rock, a daughter that makes me laugh and is so real, a son that enters the room with so much energy, two dogs that taught me all I really need to know in life, a son that is the cuteset thing I ever saw and makes my heart sing!

Sam I love how you are so matter of fact and you have been so helpful to me these past few weeks. You have such dry humor and you have such the personality. You are sassy, yet kind, yet sweet, yet firy. You know what you want. You had so much fun today picking out school supplies. It was so much fun!

Bo, I love watching you just eat your frosted flakes today. I love how you are so excited to tell me things. I love how you look when you come up from air in the swimming pool. You were so much fun at the beach playing games at the King and Prince pool. You have so much energy yet so kind at heart. I love you so much and your personality

Bay, I love that you are walking and look like my little toddler. I love you and your big legs and hips. You are so sweet, loving and I love your laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment