Saturday, July 2, 2011

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

Another hot one in A-town in July! I love living in the South! Went on a hay ride on a big john deer tractor last night with the kids and hubby, ah yeah, only is the south do you go on har rides being pulled by a tractor and a warm July night! Today we had a great time at the pool, it is so hot that is the place to be! Awesome Saturday with nowhere to go! My favorite!
Samantha we had a blast making sock puppets today during Baylens nap. You had be put pipe cleaners in your hair to make it stand out, hilarious! Bo, I loved watching you today watch things, you are so curious and I just love your little five year old face with your missing tooth. Baylen, I tell you what boy, you are a heart breaker! You want to talk so bad...your hair is still so blonde and you have the sweetest face in the world, with a big old booty, wow! Good thing you are not a girl or all those cute clothes would not be fittn' ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment