Friday, July 29, 2011

Daily Delicious

Bo was so funny today. He walked up to me like a Robot and said, "Push and I will tell you answer" I had to push him and he would tell me random things. Baylen learned today how to shake his head and thought it was hilarious. I went to Jittery Joes today and Walker hopped in the car in the front and hung his head out, it was delightful. He seems so happy. Poor buddy has no idea what is going on. I had so much fun doing bead crafts with Sam today in the playhouse. It has carpet now and the breeze that comes through is amazing. I know it is Riley passing through, love it! Bo is so all over the place. He has an on and off button and no inbetween. He enters a room with such energy. The cops paid us a visit today due to him pushing the panic button on the alarm, I could not believe it when they showed up! He learned his lesson, they gave him a pretty big lecture. This will be a story for the rehearsal dinner. They did not buy my story about not picking up Baylen due to my hernia surgery and that is why I shut my screaming kids in the house. Wow. All I can say is wow. All is well, Phoebe is over to spent the night with Sam, Baylen is sound asleep, daddy is working late and Bo Walker and I are about to cuddle in our bed with a book. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment