Friday, September 26, 2014

Samantha....age 11.4
     I love your braces smile and how you smile with  yours eyes. You love to be with family and work on projects. You stress and have anxiety that makes you who you are. Your worry about the same things that I do....just with your own little twist. You can go from 0 to 100 and back in about 1.2 seconds. You have style, class and lots of sass. You are innocent, sweet and spicy all in one. You admit your wrongs, often. You are a perfectionist. You love to win. You are a leader. You love soccer, running and crafting. I love going on camp outs with you, getting our nails done and talking at night. I love our deep talks. I love that you want to do good and know the value of a dollar and hard work. You are a very picky eater that could live on Mac n Cheese and pizza...with a side of cheese sticks and ice cream. You have a heart for animals and love to organize. You still stick lovie up your nose and even though you are sweet you can really let your brother Bo have it. You make the silliest faces and act crazy. You are easily frustrated and have a drive like no other...when you feel like it. You are highly emotional and get attached easily. Even if it is candy wrappers that I often find hoarded in your room

Bo....age 8.6
   Where do I begin....my baseball batman Halloween loving boy. I love how you stand. It is unbelievable. You put your feet completely opposite of each other lined up against each other.  You have just out grown all of your clothes and the pants you wear look like you are waiting for a flood. You ask questions like no other. They are good ones. Ones as if you thought super deep yet you didn't. Because that is what is so great about you. You don't think too much. You just do it...go with it...enjoy it....and live it. You wonder like nobody I know. You eat anything. You catch frogs and have a vein in your neck that pops out when you laugh cry or yell. You get focused on something and don't let up. You sell popcorn like a machine. You have conversations with people like I could only dream about. You love to go to Halloween stores..hit baseballs in the yard..walk to school....decorate...make lego creations and organize your baseball cards. You learn your own way and beat to your own drum. People flock to you. You hate the sight of blood. You are funny, cute and perfect. You do not think you are....but you are....the mold was broken when you were born. I can't wait to watch how you hit a home run and knock whatever you put your mind to out of the park!

Baylen....age 4.4
    A thick boy...my husky. I love footie pjs on you. I love your long hair and dimple. You wear converse like no other and always look sharp. You want to dress nice to look snazzy. You are a junkie as in love to eat chips cookies and candy. You love to talk about bobby joe and any and everything that will make your big brother laugh. You are super athletic but a tad bit on the lazy side...I love your little face when you sleep and how you already have a receding hairline. You make silly faces and noises. You are such a smart boy and love to work puzzles, build trains and play games like "old lady" aka ol maid and rummy. You are aslo pretty stuburn. You will let someone know if you do not want to do something. You will argue the point. I also know in about one minute after you awake if you will be in a good or bad mood for the day....you taught yourself to swim and love the color pink. I love your giggle.

McRae....age 1.9
   My little miracle. I love that you have broad shoulders and a tiny waist and legs....I never want to forget how you run off and your physic is the cutest ever! You have the whites hair I have ever seen. your eyes disappear with you smile just like Samantha's did. You are talking up a storm now, finally. You are starting to cut up at the dinner table to make your brothers and sister laugh. You dance by bouncing up and down when you hear music. You love your ba ba and passy and blankie. You run into body plex...on your toes. You are a happy boy...or a very not happy boy. You are a biting boy and a throwing my body back boy. You are SUPER sensitive and put your fingers together when you are nervous. You startle easy and run through the house scared often. This morning I went into your room and you were laid back...blankie and passy reading a book. I could have watched you all day. Sweet. I love reading to you at night...in the rocking chair...as you flip pages....under a dim light. I may be rocking you until you are 40 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment