Wednesday, September 10, 2014


Three quotes I heard today...or mottos that I think are pretty awesome...

"Presume Goodwill"

"Much Suffering, Much Unhappiness,
arises when you take each thought that comes in your head for the truth"

"seek first to understand"

I also saw a motto of a 101 year old man is
"Don't worry"

I would say
It has been a good day....
Learning things like...
There is no need to justify anything you say or do
There is no need to worry about what others think
There is no reason to live more then 12 hours ahead or 12 hours behind





I love this picture by Bo....LOVE the detail even though I posted it upside down

 ON the way to baseball....Bo has loved so many practices....really
 and when he is not at practice he is selling popcorn
 So when Samantha asked me what the three branches of government were....I could remember two of the three....she then said...no worries I will Google it....and moments later this appeared.....what happened to days of going to the library to "research it" #Ifeelold
 will NEVER get tired of story time....EVER


No comments:

Post a Comment