Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sweet morning time....inbetween barrow drop off and CMS drop of the littlest and the biggest share some time together....

 ahh....third "dr bag" I have gotten in my lifetime from a preschooler...love it when they talk about community helpers :)
Bo's second gerogia game....a hotdog...sprite....nachos and 106 questions later....he loved it!

 and then off to the Halloween store inbetween scouts and baseball....love this time of year!
 good thing he is sleeping in his chest armor...I love it that at least one of them is in my bed each night...
 For some reason Baylen wanted to wear a winter hat while he played the wii
 Don't let the sweet smile deceive you...this was one cranky little wii playing boy!
 Bo you amaze me
 Baseball Playoffs here we come...if it is an opportunity to make a chart....I am on it!


So....I love that Samantha is into so many things and loving each of them
I don't love that Bo is entering a time in his life that boys bring him down and don't make him feel good about himself....
I tell you what if anyone trys to put my little boys light out....watch out
I love time with Baylen during McRaes nap and the bigs are at school
We had a card playing marathon going
I love that McRae pats the floor when he wants me to sit...
and how he laughs uncontrollably when we line up cars and I make a face
and when I chase him through the house and tickle him
its the little things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment