Saturday, March 15, 2014

So I came across some old notes that I made before I blogged....they were from 2009...Samantha was six and Bo was three!
Samantha and I had such a sweet talk. She told me when she was a kid Bo drew on her stuff. She also prayed to God that she had the best brother ever. Bo always says "We do that for-morrow" Bo you started to want to go under in the pool! I love how you look up so sweet after you come up for air.

Samantha you said you look like your daddy because you have blue eyes and hairy legs. Tonight you went to Grammy s with Phoebe so it was just Daddy, me and Bo. We went to the pool and you jumped in on and on and on. It was so much fun!When we left the pool you said give me a hug...then a high five..then a hand pound...We went to Alvin and the Chipmunks movie and then imitation ocean at bishop park. I asked you how come you are getting so much older and you said because you keep having birthdays!

Bo you are sick with a 102 fever. Samantha is reading to you and giving you ga-ca-lator. She is so sweet to you . Yall love to dress up. You looked a a picture today of you and Knows-hon Mariano and got upset...you yelled that is not my daddy! Samantha you say that when people are unkind you do not think Jesus likes it. When people splash Bo at the pool you always go to his rescue. You help him on the slide too. You hug him and say...I so proud of you Bo Bo.

Bo you talk 90 miles a minute. Sam you are so grateful. You make so many friends. You lost a tooth today. Bo you are very clingy and always say sure sure. I enjoy every moment. Bo you sleep with us every night. I love to look at your sweet face when you sleep.


Some things I have thought of lately...Baylen says candy can...for candy cane.
I love how when Bo walks into his classroom and looks back and says "Bye Mommy" Do you think he will always say Mommy?
As crowed as it is...I love to be smooched in between Bo and Baylen in our bed....
I am always amazed with what the kids can do that I can't. How they can build a train is amazing. I can never be so detailed. Their drawings too....wow
Bo said that he is not scared of monsters anymore because now they are not after scaring people now they collect laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment