Friday, March 14, 2014

Freeze Frame Friday

Freeze Frame Friday
Wish I could freeze time....

View from my walk every morning with McRae and Piper....the sun rays tells it all....
breath in       and out........
 And this is another view I never want to forget...that cute little head....and those chubby fingers and toes...holding tight onto a blankey...he does not make a peep the whole hour....
 Samantha beats me every time at Blokus....totally not fair
 Bo keeps putting Batman in very funny places
 Here is a poster Bo made today for Baylen to earn badges....at the top is a stick person of Baylen with an arrow showing if he does these things he can become robin....then he fills in the circles with little patches.....This was soooooo cute! It was sad to watch him work Baylen out very hard...poor buddy...trying to make him ride a bike at three!
 Bo's artwork
 I drew a bubble bee on baylens hand since he loves to sing the "Bringing home a baby bumble bee" song
 Love this little guy soooooooooooooooo much
 Samantha and I's newest creation!


Day two of our two hour bike ride.....note daddy took this with another little dude on the back of his bike :)




"Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'" Hebrews 13:5 

No comments:

Post a Comment