Sunday, March 9, 2014

So this is what happens when you not blog for three weeks....
Barrow Boogie...Scout Pancake Supper...packing for the beach and a stomach bug is my excuse!
So here is a modge podge of pics that I am  not sure I have posted...
in random order. 
I wanted to get them in before I get to the Spring Break week...
we are on day too at the beach..so those pics will come tomorrow....then we should be back on track!
Again...I know some of these are repeats...I just would rather repeat then leave out!


Barrow Boogie fun....Bo's first 5k and Samantha's 2nd!
Best group of fifth graders EVER
Baylen sleep walks and curled right up into a chair right next to our bed :)
LADY ANTEBELLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool sign I saw and though of Bo...then got hit on by a dude...but that is too long of a story and not even important...

Samantha went with Purple this round!
Bo was a great tiger in his readers theater...I loved going to see just him!
List of all  the books Samantha read for Battle of the Books...that girl LOVES to read!
Speaking of reading....Bo was a royal reader...but now he is a ROCKSTAR reader and was able to wear the get up all day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Racing his derby car at his first derby ever....very sad he did not win, but he learned a lesson in you have to really put a lot of work into something if you want to do good :)
Found this in his room...Bo said he wanted a carpet of comic books
Looks like the tooth fairy left money in batmans hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derby car!
Love to play darts!


Flash back I know...but I found a new way to add snow to a picture...totally cool I know!


McRae jamming on his new guitar

Flashback...three of my favorite dudes....can't believe I was their youth leader when they were Samantha's age....
An oldie reminding myself that I did indeed do a triathlon...I was the last one in this foursome to complete that venture!

Silly

Cool Dudes
Wow




He is asleep   Really
I had nothing to do with this
Bo loves to read to McRae...it is SO sweet...look at Baylens arm!
You are never too old for the balloon man!
Royal Reader Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK WHO FOUND THE LOBSTER AT TRADER JOES!


Another cool thing I found...but have no idea how I did it!


Bo booging on!

GO PEPPER








Little Mouse Little Mouse are you in the purple house
Baylen is very upset that the new girl at storytime does not leave the animals out
She just peeks and leaves this,,,he is truly bothered....
 My little superheros
 Lego Club



No comments:

Post a Comment