Monday, October 7, 2013


Love this devotion today so I have to share.....

"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." Colossians 3:23 
For every step you take, something knocks you back three feet. I encourage you,keep at it
She gets up each morning and follows through with her commitments, despite how she feels.
Her feet are firmly positioned in the day's tasks. While quitting may seem like an option, she refuses to become someone others or God can't count on. Her heart understands that she must be found faithful in small steps to be trusted with big steps. 
2. She approaches the Word of God with reverence.
She opens God's Word and believes each day He has a personal message for her. She listens to sermons and teachings. Instead of automatically thinking of the friend who needs to hear that message, she knows there's something there for her. 
3. She longs for the grace of refinement rather than the grace of relief.
she trusts how God will use this season of growth. She accepts the perspective godly people offer her in difficult situations. And she embraces the process of becoming better through her mistakes. 
4. She chooses to invest in the world with joy.
Though life may turn on her, she chooses not to reciprocate. Instead, she strives to be emotionally generous towards others by investing in them with joy. 
5. She has a spirit of unbreakable determination.
Though she may feel a little bent many days, she never lets the bending break her perseverance toward the things God has assigned her. In the midst of rejection, she thrives by standing firm on this verse, "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10 

I love how Mcrae giggles, baylen talks with a passy in his mouth, samantha is so polite (atleast to others :)
I love rolling the ball with McRae, Jumping on the trampoline with Baylen and watching Bo be exciting about writing and math....
I love having a day where we do not have to really be anywhere
I love seeing my kids run off the bus asking if cookies are ready
As I have Baylen on my back
I love how Bo gives hugs and kisses all the time
I love dinner time conversations
I love how I am slowly being okay with leaving my kids in small doses when before I would only be okay if they were leaving me. I am slowly being able to stand strong and not having to remind them constantly how I love them and asking for reassurance, but just trusting that they know it already
I love McRaes chubby legs and sweet smile 
I love storytime
I love how Baylen sings all the time and how he gets his words mixed up
"Who that is" and "Mommy lets see it go" instead of go see it
I love being surrounded by my family 
I love my little town and my comfort of being here....
Now if they would only stop growing....







No comments:

Post a Comment