Friday, March 15, 2013


There is nothing better then watching your kids play on a playground....




 such a sweet happy baby....for real all the time...
 baylen can't make it...around four he conks out....and then that is why he is still up at 10:11
 Bo gives his first try of cocktail sauce with his shrimp a HUGE thumbs up!
 baylen agrees......
 and so does pepper...notice the placemat covering the puzzle...that is always going at the beach...it is a must!
 Storytime at the beach


 Sam made a Mickey Mouse bubble
 McRae was digging story time too!
 Bo brought him a color sheet...he like it :)



Devotion today rocked! 
As I battle back pain...and am anxious something is so wrong with me it will take me from my kids....anxiety rules again...and then I stumbled upon this....thank you!


"Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave." 
Psalm 107:19-20 



A Christian girl shouldn't struggle with anxiety, should she?

1. Cry out  2. trust Him to save me  3. His Word would heal me  4.  I would be rescued from the grave.
 He already knew my heart, but crying out to Him helped me swallow my pride and acknowledge that He is capable of what I am not.
 I chose to trust that He would save me. When I doubted the promises of His Word, I prayed that He would help me overcome my unbelief.
Then I acknowledged the healing power of His Word. At first, I believed lies such as I am unlovable and will never be good enough. These lies were much louder than the scriptures I read. However, the more I repeated verses and altered my behavior to His commands, belief began to manifest.
Last, I consented to a rescue from the grave. I hadn't been eager for freedom because anxiety was a method of control. As long as I worried, I felt in control. If Christ was going to rescue me from the grave of anxiety, I would have to give up control and trust Him. And that seemed scary! Choosing to trust Him involved a shift in my focus.
 I've come to realize that although stress, anxiety, and worry will always try to attack us, they don't have permission to infiltrate our heart and mind. Only God has permission to do that. We can battle anxiety with Scripture truth that God is in control, has plans for us, and there is no need to be anxious over circumstances..
Power Verse:
Psalm 94:19, "When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul." 

No comments:

Post a Comment