Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Look at my boys...missing one...but he can't sit still long enough for a picture 


 So handsome after a bath
 love baby feet...if a picture could do them justice
 Here is our Brodrick Balance put to the test!
 Bo loved this so much

yes, I am obsessed with baby feet
 so peaceful
 Bobby and CJ the kids pet whales...they have spend hours upon hours on them
 It is like he is saying...this is a ok!
love my boy
 Bo was telling us about the crazy college kids that were talking to him....
 Seems very disturbed or in deep thought
 cozy on daddy
 Bo just can't do a normal picture....and Baylen took this...good job buddy!
 I caught Bo playing cards with Buzz...is this what happens when you have too many kids...
 McRae is like...where is mine...Baylen is like I want to eat this NOW...Bo is like...is this a smile...Sam is like...I love Love getting my picture taken....
 back at home before we left....notice Mcrae in the basket behind us
 and the tradition continues...I have a pic of Bo in a basket with Sam next to him....Baylen in a basket with Bo next to him...and now McRae.....love it
 Since Baylen does not nap anywhere...every third day he PASSES out hard for about 20 minutes!


I am so thankful for the beach I can hardly stand it
I could be here forever
But leaving makes it even better because you do not take it for granted
I love running into people i know down here
I love the checklist Samantha makes for our girl time together
I love throwing the baseball to Bo in the grassy area infront of the library at the pier
I love just playing all day long
I love Sandcastle pancakes and how the kids go in their pjs and act like they own the place
I love our dead end street
I love big droopy trees
I love crab soup
I love that my kids get to spend so much time here
I love every single part of the day
from the first cup of coffee
to playground time
to walking on the beach with my doggie remembering riley and walker
To walking in shops at the pier
to nightime winding down
and a cozy bed like no other

Love Love Love it here....just doing nothing...and enjoying my family...just miss my whole family when they are not here....
During this lent time..it is fun to let go...and just let it all happen
not have so much control
and just let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment