Sunday, July 4, 2010

Samantha Pepper Review











Samantha you are a pepper! Here you are at snake day! We had so much fun there! You also have done swim team this month and we are so proud of you! You were so nervous to do it, but did it! You brought tears to my eyes when I saw you "jump dive" off of the starting block. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! You have such a pretty stroke. You swam in three meets. You did freestyle and backstroke. I am so proud of how brave you have been getting. You love for me to tell you stories at night. We also love to have girl talk. You are still loving your lovie and have no front teeth! You LOVE your baby brother and also play nice with Bo. You are starting to really have a style of your own and love to wear what you want to wear. I love your smile and I love you!

"

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment