Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baylen's Second Month


You are so sweet! You are my bald headed blonde eyelashed baby! You started smiling this month and talking a little bit the past few days. My favorite part of the day in first thing in the morning when you wake up and all I hear is your breathing and the birds chirping. You started sleeping until around 6:00 and drink 6 ounces every four hours. You are always happy. You started to love your swing. You look so cuddly in there looking all around. You go go go all the time and are so content. You love stroller rides. You love to look around now. I love your dimples. I also love after your bath when I rock you in your room and rub your head. You settle down and are so content. We listen to "hush little baby" Cd with waves in the background. It is the best! I love how you smell, I love that you are a big happy baby. You make mommy so happy and I wish I could keep you just the way you are. You have the best eyes and are so perfect! I love you Baylen...

No comments:

Post a Comment