Thursday, July 1, 2010

baylen is two months

My sweet Baylen is two months old today! You started smiling this month and talking a little yesterday! You are the sweetest baby ever! My favorite part of the day is first thing in the morning when I hold you and feed you and all I can hear is your breathing and the birds chirping. I also love at night after your bath when I rock you in your room and we listen to a quiet CD with waves in the background to "hush little baby". You are so good. You never make a peep. You started liking your swing and you look so sweet cuddled in it looking all around. You are sweet big eyes. You curl your toes all of the time. You look so big. You started sleeping until 6 in the morning. You are drinking 6 oz every four hours or so. You absolutly love stroller rides! I love you love you love you. I love your smell and I wish you would stay just the way you are. You are my bald little boy with dimples and blonde eyebrows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment