Monday, December 10, 2012

My plan versus His plan



First some pictures from the week...

the lego ninjago's got a hold of Ryan!

ryan playing uno with all of his strawberry shortcake ladies
Baylen thought UGA deserved a spot in the nativity scence
A message from Ryan to Sam Bo and Bay
Now Ryan, you will not find much in Mommies purse
At the Christmas Parade...it was so much fun!
Samantha and I at our pedicure
It was so much fun....
Love the color she picked!
Samantha thought it was AWESOME
Now Ryan,
You will get a tummy ache
Samantha selling scarves at the Holiday Market
She only sold one
But I am so proud of her


Looking so cute 
Baylen and Hudson at the puppet show

As I sit here and listen to Bo hack up his lungs
I can't help but to think of how yet again I got ahead of myself
and planned way to much out
It was on my calendar
Today and tomorrow were to be chilling out with Baylen
Running some last few errands before the keys were taken away from me
Having my last two days of Baylen napping and getting some down time to clean wrap and have just a few moments to check emails, surf pintrest and watch a little Kelly and Michael
But
Instead
I spend it at the doctor and then going around town to find tamaflu
I already know that I will indeed look back on this and remember when this one was born and how Bo was sick
We will always remember
But now I am a bit emotional
I wanted to enjoy these last two days with Baylen
Nobody or nothing taking any attention away from him
I wanted the perfect pictures at the hospital of Bo Sam and Baylen meeting their sibling
But Bo will not be able to meet him or her that day,,,,,
But like I have said before
I refuse to be bitter
or sad
or resentful
or mad
or anything that is not positive
It is kinds nice when things like this happen
to jolt us
to let us know
to give us that peace
that our plans really are just hooey
I always have this picture of God
right when he thinks we get a little out of hand
He makes a move to put us right back where he wants us
focusing on Him
Knowing that He has the final say
Some may say that is scary
But I find it so very comforting
That I really do not have the control I think I have
Just like how it always seems that someone throws up or spills something the day after I mop
Or how when I get all the laundry done is the time my wonderful husband decides to clean out his gym bag
It just happens that way
So
I will take a different look at it now
And not be sad that I have two boys to take care of these last two days
But be happy that I get to love extra hard on my first boy
and that he gets that extra TLC when he really needs it
And that really he probably will be totally pumped to wear a mask at the hospital
that is his thing!
So as the past few days have not gone as I have planned
I am okay with that
Just like I know the next few weeks will not go as smoothly as I have in my head
But I will let go
My kids are okay
and if they are okay
then I am okay
everything else can go hey wire
and that is okay
really
Presents aren't wrapped
Advent calendars have not been followed
I am guilty of not having HOPE and PEACE these past few days
But
I am glad that I can always reset
and go forward
and be so thankful of the warning
that I am not in control
and that all I can control is my attitude!
So I will be Peaceful and Hopeful looking forward to the next excitement that God throws my way....
I can already tell being a mother of four ROCKS
there will be no time to be perfect....

                                                                 


Here is my husband clark with his peeps in training


                                                        Ryan taking barbie on a date


                                                     Pure sweetness....only the flu can take him
                                                down....and no...as high energy as he is...I never would
                                               wish this on him......

No comments:

Post a Comment