Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Memories in Motion

What a fun week
Feel like everyone is catching up with us in the Christmas Spirit!
I have come out of mourning for a bit
from the heartache I encountered on Saturday night
we will not discuss that
I know I should have perspective
I know I should know life does go on
But 
my blood bleeds red and black
and I feel like I lost part of my heart on Saturday 
I love my dawgs
But....
know all things happen for a reason
and even though it is just football
all plans will be revealed

Here is one of the MANY sweet things that Samantha does
she melts my heart daily
She has a classmate that lost her mother
She was very sad about this
This is a card that she made her
Wow
Her artwork blows me away!


Ryan the elf has been up to no good all week!
Here he is hanging upside down after drawing mustaches on the kids pictures in the hall

Jamming on the guitar


Baylen has loved getting out Bo's toys that he has not played with in a while
He loves trains and rescue heros
Samantha has been an amazing sister and loves to play with him
They sit together and run the trains and yell
ALL ABOARD CHOO CHOO
Baylen gets such a kick out of it

 Falling asleep to our first Christmas movie of the 25 days of Christmas countdown!
Baylen is very excited that he is part of the fun....
 Ryan brought advent calandars.....very exciting even though Baylen wanted to open all the flaps at once

Get ready
This is quite funny
Bo can to me and asked if I could take some pictures of him 
being a gun man



 Should I be concerned
Don't you love the black socks

 This is how Piper decided to enjoy the rest of Kevin's icecream
Have seen a lot, but never this!


This is what I found in Samanthas room
the sweetest thing EVER!!!!

Get'n crafty...made this for my niece Rebecca....

Ryan working a puzzle




Ryan on the potty...how inappropriate...yet very funny and a bit hit!

Peppermint milkshakes for Sam and Bayeln after second day of orthodontist! Sam was a trooper!
 Ryan was covered in stickers and Sam and Bo woke up to find stickers on each others foreheads!
 Samantha insisted that the baby got a few shots.....


I love advent....we have started a lot of our advent traditions around the house....our chain that counts down to Christmas....watching movies or shows each night....reading a christmas book and scripture from the Christmas story...of course eating our advent chocolate and doing fun activites from our advent activity calandar. We have also made an advent wreath and tree that helps us remember symbols and what we need to focus on each week of this season. 


 HOPE

“The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those
who lived in a land of deep darkness — on them light has shined.”
– Isaiah 9:2



Lord as we look to the birth of Jesus, grant that the light of your
love for us will help us to become lights in the lives of those around
us. Prepare our hearts for the joy and gladness of your coming, for
Jesus is our HOPE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment