Tuesday, November 27, 2012

 
Okay
so this week was full of some AMAZING shots
really
So
no room for blogging my thoughts
I got lots to say tomorrow...
but for now...
here is Monday's picture roll
a day late
they are beauties if I say so myself!
 
 
 
Can you say the cutest things EVER!
I walked in briefly to get something and I came  back to this
not prompting
I AM SO SERIOUS!
They were sitting on the bench in Riley and Walkers garden
and Baylen arm was around Hudson
I wish I knew what they were talking about
Best Bud's
Samantha is so sweet when she wants baylen to come in her room and play
He was very proud of the design that he made
what is sweeter
that he wants to do whatever Samantha wants him to do
Or the fact that Samantha lets him play with her stuff?
Lazy Saturday morning
there is something cozy about sweats and a pair of socks!
Thanksgiving day
playing Buzz and Woody with Pat Pat
she has not changed a bit
Love that Baylen is getting to have fun times with her
brings back many memories
Can't believe everyone is looking...and it was so painless!

four generations
Samantha Mom
Mommys Mom
MeMes Mom
Got it :)
 
Very excited to be a Dawg fan
 
waiting to see if we can win it all
 
GOOOOOO DAWGS
 
Loved these leaves
They are precious

Kevin getting ready to be Clarke Griswold
He said he needed his 22 oz dew in his Dew Goblet to get the job done!
So glad I had my camera handy at 7:40 am
in the Walmart parking lot
while Baylen was sporting footy pj's
insisting that Woody was seated
belted
right next to him
He even got a cookie from the bakery!
Love Love Love
watching the kids go through all the Christmas catalogs and putting their names on the pictures
Love to watch them believe and get so excited
Ryan our elf is BACK
The first night he wrote this on the bathroom mirror
He is on the light fixture above the mirror
and Yes that is my belly that did not seem to make it out of the picture
And then the next night
a mean transformer trapped him under a cup!
Bo decided to leave him a mint to take to Santa
that was SO sweet and cute
I could not resist taking a picture of Samantha
she looked so cute all the way to her boots and bow
I love how Baylen wanted to jump right into the picture!
Baylen had a blast this morning
He was so busy just playing and playing
Here he was giving Woody and Grinch a bath
I love how it looks like the Grinch is looking at Woody like
I am so not okay with this
and his arm even looks like it is hanging on for dear life
Baylen and I enjoyed our hot co-co as he says....
Love a morning with no where to go
with My Bay Bay
I would be lieing if I did not own up to some last few weeks cravings
there is just something about salty and sweet
and by the way I have only done this two times
okay three
but that is IT
the other times I just get a slushy or shake :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment