Tuesday, October 4, 2011

a little later

Started the morning giving Walker all his med's
A little later went with mother in law to pick out a wig since her hair would soon fall out
A little later gave walker some more meds
A little later took mother in law to have radiation treatment
A little later gave walker his final meds for the day

Even though this is not what I had planned, being surrounded by cancer, it is what is
It could be worse
It is hard
It is sad
It is worrysome
It is yuck
But it is
I wonder how I will not slip and fall and be down
I have to be strong for others right now
I want to cry sometimes, but I must trust
I must trust that God is not doing this to us,
But he is here with us, as we are going through this
This will make our faith stronger

it was a fun day
Lovie was found
Baylen learned some new words
Bo found the perfect pumpkin at the pumpkin patch
Dad kept the kids...what I good grandaddy...he makes me laugh
Good Good day...it is all about perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment