Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bo goes down to ply with Kai nd Cheyton around the corner most days today they had  funeral for their guinea pig. Baylen nd Mcrae were able to attend....

samantha is action is her first soccer game of the fall season. She is very excited this year,







I can not get enough of McRaes hair

Just  regular night trying on Dorthy hair.
If we could only be the people our dogs think we are...sometimes it is fun to wonder where Piper is during the day. When I went looking she was taking a snooze in Baylens bed.
Words do not express my happiness about this picture. I love it on so many levels. It says here I am world!! I am excited....I am open to new things!
Samanthas schedule for 8th grade
Rainy day walk from the bus stop
These boys can hardly stand waiting another day
This is rare...but when it happens it is so sweet. Bo does not have much to do with his brothers these days because he lives outside playing baseball. But McRae still says Bo is his best buddy. Even though Baylen plays with him ALL the time But...I caught the big man playing legos and I think he liked it...but would never admit to it.
Many days this is how Bo exits the car....out the window or out the sunroof...I guess he is named Bo...and in Bo Duke
Its normal to come walking into the room and see your 10 year old posing in a scream mask right....
Love spending time with my boy on the porch while the others are at school



Devotions for the week.....
Look who got her uniform today1

No comments:

Post a Comment