Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I am still so excited and humbled by samanthas confirmation this sunday. It was amazing on so many levels. I am so proud to be her mommy. The sermon was wonderful, the youth group leadership is wonderful...I could go on and on. I still cant believe I really lost it up there....it was so moving...God moves us when we least expect it.
I am still so excited and humbled about Bo and dyslexia. Taking him to Linda has been such an amazing journey. He is going to have such a story to tell one day. It has been amazing learning myself that I am dyslexic  Again, God reveals himself yet again as He wove the perfect path for us to find her. It is unbelievable.
Baylen....seeing your weeping eyes this morning because you were hungry and wanted to go through the breakfast line again both broke my heart and make me wonder what the future holds with you and your eating...I love you and your husky self. You are so much different then the others....I love how specific you are...like when I tell about something that happens and you say things like "Actually you added that part mom"
McRae them amount of anger that can be in that little body is amazing....yet the sweetness that over powers it melts my heart. I love taking you to story time in your superman outfit. I love when you say hey mommy. I love your smile on white hair that looks like a mushroom. I love the time we spend together. Even when you are throwing toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment